1. This is a non-smoking premises. Thank you for respecting
2. Due to State Regulations we regret the pool is unavailable to our
3. Any damages to furnishings or fixtures will become the responsibility
of the guest.
4. Your culinary skills my be used at anytime by taking advantage
of our fully equipped kitchen. If you find yourself in need of additional
utensils , pots or pans just call us at our cell phone at (304) 582-9191
- no need to dial the area code if using the house phone.
5. Local phone service is provided at no charge.
The local phone number is (304) 725-0089.
There is no need to dial the area code for local numbers.
6. Cable television and broadband wireless internet is also provided
at no extra cost.
7. We regret that we are unable to accommodate pets. There is a resident
cat Miss Kitty who does frequent the grounds and lives next door at
our office. She is rather stand-offish where strangers are concerned,
but felt you should be advised that she thinks she is part owner of
the Robinson House.
8. We do not provide daily linen service , but have provided towels
and linens in the hall closets upstairs and down. Blankets and pillows
maybe found in the closets in each room with extra pillows. Soiled
laundry maybe paced in the laundry basket provided in the upstairs
bathroom and the scullery (laundry area).
If we have overlooked anything please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to you sharing your memories with friends and family.
Have a beautiful and carefree stay!